Become a Part of Orlando's History
We offer these great employment benefits:
- Local on-site owners make for a fun place to work!
- 401k Plan with a generous match—one year of service and 21+
- Competitive pay rates for all positions
- We use Hot Schedules and do our best to work with your scheduling needs
- We promote managers from within our operations
- Food discounts for all employees
- Kitchen staff has a free limited menu.
CURBSIDE HIRING DAY! Please follow COVID-19 Physical Distancing Guidelines!
Apply in Person–Park in parking lot BEHIND the corporate office. Please Stay in Your Car!
Tuesdays 2:30pm – 5:00pm ONLY at Orlando’s and Caprock Cafe’s Corporate Office located at 2412 Avenue Q (This is building south of Orlando’s Restaurant.)
When applying in person, you must bring:
- A current Driver’s License or ID.
- Social Security Card.
- Be prepared to take a drug test.
- All front service staff who will be serving alcohol must be 18 or older and have a current Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission certification.
- All staff must have a current ANSI/DSHS-accredited Texas Food Handler Permit this includes Servers, Bartenders, Cooks, Dishwashers, Delivery Drivers, and Managers.
“It’s a fantastic family of ownership and a wonderful place to be everyday! I feel comfortable and cared for, giving me the ability to be the best I can be. “
Orlando’s is a team. We all work very well together and I’ve made some of my best friends while working here.